Innovative technology, easy to install and rapid maintenance - these are the reasons for the success of our CRL compact ventilation unit. The previous model of our popular ventilation unit could handle flow rates of 1,300 to 9,000 m3/h. It’s now available in four other sizes up to 20,000 m³/h.
CRL compact units with heat recovery provide rooms with fresh, filtered outdoor air, in sufficient, variably adjustable amounts. At the same time, a corresponding volume of stale indoor air containing CO2 is removed and expelled as exhaust air. In this way, other pollutants such as odours, fine dust, moisture, etc. are removed effectively as well. Heat is recovered using a corrosion-resistant thermal wheel heat exchanger with heat recovery rates of up to 90 % and moisture recovery rates of over 90 %. This significantly reduces the primary energy costs of the heating system. The high energy efficiency also explains the favourable SFP value (specific fan power).
• Four sizes: 11,000 m3/h, 13,500 m3/h, 16,500 m3/h and 19,500 m3/h
• Available as an indoor unit (CRL-iH evo max) and outdoor unit (CRL-A evo max), each with horizontal duct connections.
• The outdoor units are designed to protect the appliance and for ideal operation with intake and exhaust hoods (including droplet separators) as well as a 3D drip tray.
• Variety of extension options, such various heating and cooling coils, filter pre-dryers, silencer modules and filter modules.
• Equipped as standard with space-saving short bag filters.
• Optionally available: second filter stage and carbon filter against odours in the supply air.
• Perfectly integrated into the WOLF control environment: The CRL range can be easily connected to the Link pro interface module via ModBus. In this way, the system can be conveniently checked online in the Smartset portal and the parameters adjusted.
• Heating – ventilation – cooling in one package: “WOLF Clima Split Systems” are optionally available and optimally harmonised with the WOLF CRL.
• Eurovent- and RLT-certified
• Compliant with VDI 6022
Top housing values in accordance with DIN EN 1886:
• Thermal insulation: T2
• Thermal bridge factor: TB2
• Mechanical stability: D1
• Housing leakage: L1
• Powder-coated housing in RAL 9016
Rotors with patented labyrinth seal - for 98% air tightness. Available as a condensation, enthalpy and sorption rotor. Exceeds the Class 1 (DIN EN 16798-3) outside air correction factor requirements.
Control system optimised for the unit, installed and tested ex works in accordance with industrial standards.
Optional boost damper for high-speed heating of buildings or individual rooms with no need for outdoor air.
Short bag filter supplied as standard, optional carbon filter to counter odours. Quick lock system so the filter can be changed in seconds.
Low operating costs due to variable EC fans and low air speed within the unit.
Easy to bring into any building; unit can be split into three or five sections.
Connection panel makes it easy to connect up power and data cables. Extra space for on-site cable trunking next to the panel.
Test ports for evaluating the system installed as standard.