Flow-optimised mineral fibre splitters for air handling units
Splitter noise reduction
Silencer units are designed to minimise the transmission of sound generated by the fan units and flow noise to the ductwork or environment. By using different silencer lengths and splitter widths, sound emissions can be adjusted to the duct system whilst keeping the pressure loss low to best meet customer requirements.
- Abrasion-resistant up to 20 m/s thanks to high grade glass-silk cover.
- Impregnated to be rot-resistant and moisture-repellent.
- Non-flammable to DIN 4102 A2.
- Maximum temperature of up to 100°C in constant operation.
- Provision of project-specific sound data in accordance with the TÜV-tested and Eurovent-tested WOLF configuration program.
- High level of flexibility thanks to range of length and width variations.
- Low pressure loss with optimal sound attenuation due to coordinated gap/splitter ratio.
- Floor area free of vertical gaps
- Easily cleaned splitters
- Easily removable splitters